Fluffy Scrambled Eggs with Tomatoes and Minced Dried Onions
2 eggs, extra large sized
2 tomatoes, medium sized, sliced into 1cm squares
1 tbsp dried minced onions
6 tbsp water
2 tbsp oil to saute the tomatoes in
1 tbsp butter
2 tbsp to fry the egg
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Crack the eggs in a bowl and whisk them well with a fork
2. When they become frothy, add the water. Put a little salt and pepper to taste.
3. Set aside.
4 In a skillet, warm the oil. Add the butter right away. Do not let this get too hot. After a few seconds, put in the tomatoes.
5. Let the tomatoes soften for about 4 minutes in medium fire.
6. Remove the tomatoes from the pan and add it to the egg mixture. Add the minced onions.
7. Fold the mixture and fry in the pan. You may need the extra oil for this
8 Serve while hot with hot toasted bread and coffee!
Scrambled Eggs is one of my favorite snacks. Cooked this dish one night when I was really hungry and wanted to make the simple scrambled eggs a bit special. It is practical yet lovely meal that everyone can enjoy